Permanent Cosmetic is also known as Micro-pigmentation; it is the art of using pigment color to tattoo permanent eyebrows, eyeliner and lip color as well as other forms of Medical tattoo procedures.
What's something exciting your business offers? Say it here.
Give customers a reason to do business with you.
• Eyebrows • Eyeliner • Lash Enhancement • Lip-liner • Full-lip color • Color Correction • Beauty Marks • Retouches • Scar Camouflage • Cleft Lip • Alopecia
• Convenience and saves time
• Allergies to conventional cosmetics
• Arthritis, unsteady hands
• Contact lenses or visual impairment
• Loss of hair or Alopecia
• An active Lifestyle
• Difficulty Applying
• Prefers a natural appearance
• Thyroid issues or Chemotherapy
• Scars resulting from accidents or surgery
Prices vary and depend on each individual, if the person has hair or does not have hair OR if corrective work needs to be done over someone else's work. Call for a Complimentary Consultation and find out about the details to prepare before hand.
Prices vary and all depend on the thickness, shape and style. Also if the procedure is only done on the top, only bottom, or both-top & bottom.
It's important to call and get a Complimentary Consultation to see what is best for you and your desired look along with a better estimate.
Prices may vary depending on if the client wants a lipliner feathered in or a full lip-color. Call to receive a Complimentary Consultation to determine whats the right procedure for you and to get pre-procedural tip to follow before the appointment.
When getting Permanent Makeup, it's important to understand that this type of procedures require retouches over time (generally when it fades up to 50%) and that will all be determined per individual. For example, the persons metabolism, genetic makeup, medications, sun exposure, if the person is anemic, a smoker, or has a thyroid issue, etc.